As of 1st Quarter of 2008 the following projects were undertaken by Stonerich:
1. Robinsons Place Tacloban located at Brgy. Marasbaras, Tacloban, Leyte. The project is designed by ASYA Design Partners & ESCA and CMGI, Construction Manager. The project is handled by Engr. Felix A. Masagca and expected to be completed on Sept. 16, 2008.
2. Otis 888 Residences (Clusters 18, 19, 20, 21, 30 & 30A) at P. Guanzon St., Paco, Manila under the supervision of Arch. Jason R. Sevilla. Project Designer ASYA Design Partners; Construction Manager CMGI. Target completion Sept. 30, 2008.
3. SM Cubao Expansion & Renovation Works located at Times Square Ave., Araneta Center, Quezon City under Engr. Roland Pidlaoan. The project is designed by Jose Siao Ling & Associates and the construction Manager is D.A. Abcede & Associates. The expansion work is expected to be finished in 304 calendar days while the renovation works in 669 days.
4. SM Pavilon Phase 2 at Mall of Asia, Bay Blvd., Pasay City supervised by Gary Gania.
5. Robinsons Cybergate Center, a 7-Storey Bldg. located at Don Gil Garcia St., Cebu City. The project is expected to be finished by March 2008 which designed by WVCA and Aromin Sy & Associates. Construction Manager DAAA. The project is handled by Arch. Marcelo L. Tabamo.